- Basic Rates are for (2) people with one pull vehicle or one tow behind unit. There are additional charges for extra people or extra vehicles.
- All visitors not staying at the park must check in with the office to pay for a parking pass
- If you are moving sites you must not leave the park until your new site is available and you have moved your RV. Check out time 11:00am. Wait until the site is vacant and then inform the office you are ready to move
- Park in designated area for your site (which is to the rear right-hand side). Any other parking must be approved by Park Manager.
- Restrooms are for registered guests only.
- Check-in 1 00pm, Check-out 11:00am Late check-outs require a fee and must be approved by office
- No refunds are given for early departures or adverse weather.
DURING YOUR STAY
- Secure your valuables The park is not responsible for loss or theft of any property.
- Speed Limit is 5 MPH for ALL MOTORIZED VEHICLES
- Quiet time is from 10:00pm to 7:00am. No loud music, TV’s or parties will be tolerated
- No wood fires in the park. Charcoal cookers and propane fire pits are allowed Do not place on grass areas or on wood table unless protected from burning surface Dispose of charcoal properly
- No digging in gravel or grass No stakes are to be pounded in the grass or gravel at any time as there are sprinkler lines that run beneath each site, etc You will be responsible for damages
- No use of generators, clotheslines or tents on RV sites No sleeping in vehicles at any time
- Vehicles must be in good running order. No (excessive fluid leaks, etc ) will be tolerated Maintenance on vehicles is prohibited unless approved by Park Manager.
- No washing of vehicles or RV’s in the park You may bucket wash your windshield to remove bugs, etc
- Do not walk through or use other guest’s site for any reason This includes pets and children
- You must take your trash to one of the four dumpsters located at the back of the park
- Pets are not to be left unattended at any time.
- Clean up after your pet. A fee of $50,00 will be charged to your account for any violations of this policy.
- Pets will be on a leash 6ft or shorter in length and under control of an adult at all times.
- Do not tie pets to any RV Park property (tables, trees, etc.)
- Pet fences or kennels may not be set up on grass.
- Pets are not allowed in office, laundry or bathrooms. Pet owners who take their animals in the bathroom area for any reason will be accessed a $50.00 fee.
- Pets have a designated pet walk and fenced area on the south side of the park.
- Make sure pets have plenty of water as the heat can be intense.
- Aggressive dogs will not be allowed in the park. You will be asked to leave the park if your dog shows any aggressive tendencies or complaints are verified.
Spanish Trail RV Park requires 8-days’ notice prior to your arrival date A $5.00 credit card processing fee will be retained if you cancel prior to 8-days. If you cancel your reservation within 8-days of arrival STRVP will retain your full deposit which is 25% of your reservation total.
Spanish Trail RV Park is available for paying guests only. Guests using this facility do so at their own risk. Guests agree to hold Spanish Trail RV Park management and ownership harmless of any and all accidents, damage to RV’s, vehicles, injuries, property, and loss of any kind even death.