- All guests must register upon arrival at the office. Assignment of a site will be made at the front office.
- Basic Rates are for (2) people with one pull vehicle or one tow behind unit. There are additional charges for extra persons and extra units. All visitors not staying at the park must check in at the front office. Guest will receive a parking pass for their vehicle.
- We have limited site parking. If you need extra parking please call in advance to make additional parking reservations.
- Additional charges for storing extra vehicles, trailers, etc.
- Do not move to another site without checking with the front office.
- Please, no parking in front of RV sites. Please park in the rear of your site, parking in front of your site makes it impossible for large motor coaches to pull into their sites.
- Restrooms and showers are for registered guest only. Restrooms and showers are frequently cleaned and will be closed from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for heavy cleaning.
- Check in time is 1:00 p.m.; check out time is 11:00 a.m.Please check with the front office if you are interested in late checkout. Late check out is dependent on availability. There is a fee required for later time, re-register by 9:00 am to extend your stay (if the site is available). Please note you may need to move to another site.
- No Refunds are given for early departures or adverse weather.
DURING YOUR STAY PLEASE
- Secure your valuables. The park in not responsible for loss or theft.
- Speed Limit is 5 MPH for all motorized vehicles
- Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. to 8 a.m. No loud music, tv’s or parties will be tolerated.
- No wood fires, any outdoor fires must be contained in a charcoal/propane grill or fire pit. Fire pits are not allowed on the grass and must be off the ground. Please, no digging in the gravel or grass. Please dump cold charcoal in trash dumpsters.
- No generators, outside clothes lines or tents on RV sites.
- Sewer connections must be sealed.
- No parking on the grass.
- Vehicles must be in good running order and not leaking any fluids. Check with front office for designated area for any maintenance work on any vehicles.
- No washing of RV’s or vehicles in the park at any time.
- Please respect others privacy, do not walk thru their sites or drive or park on empty sites.
- Children are not to be left unattended.
For everyone to enjoy the Park everyone needs to be a responsible pet owner. Please observe these rules.
- Pets are not to be left unattended at any time.
- Clean up immediately after your pet.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times with the owner on the other end.
- Do not tie pets to trees or picnic tables.
- Exercise pens or kennels may not be set up on the grass.
- Pets are not allowed in office, laundry, restrooms, showers and pavilion.
- Pets have a designated pet walk located on the south end of the park.
- Please be advised that the heat can be very intense, make sure your pet has plenty of water.
- List of aggressive dogs not allowed at the park is Pit Bulls, Rottweiler’s, Doberman, Wolf, and Mastiff.
The facilities of Spanish Trail RV Park are available for the convenience of our paying guest only. All persons using these facilities do so at their risk. The management and owners are not responsible for accidents, injuries or loss of property by fire, theft, wind, floods or an unforeseen act beyond their control.
Spanish trail RV Park requires 8-days notice prior to your arrival date. If you cancel your reservation 8-days prior to arrival you will only be charged a $5.00 CC transaction fee. If you cancel within the 8-day time frame you will forfeit your deposit. Deposits are 25% of the total reservation.